Thursday, 9 September 2010

Personality



I found this quote the other day and I really fell in love with it. I could hardly wait to put a picture to the words.





This little lady has plenty of personality!




But, I think she also has plenty of character! I just adore her!




She has a sweet little face and is a little bit demure . . . but at the same time . . . you know she knows what she wants and just how to get it.




Plus I just love her dress and stockings. Sigh . . . I wonder if I could get away with it myself?

Sunflowers and polka dots are two of my absolute favourite things, along with cheeky little girls!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I just absolutely love it!!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Tracy said...

Soooo SWEET! Love her funky ponytail hair and that ring of sunflowers on her gown...too cute! Happy DAY, dear friend--LOVE YOU LOTS ((BIG HUGS))

Katrina said...

So cute. LOVE the sunflower dress!